Monday, January 25, 2010

A great book about the Power of Thank You!

I'm in the midst of reading the book, "Thank You Power", by Deborah Norville.
Yes... the chick that reports on the E-News each afternoon!

Can you say WOW??!! Now I know why my Mom taught me to send out Thank You Cards growing up!

There are so many empowering lines in this book... but the one that caught me as something I can do 'right now'... not just wait to do... but can do immediately is:

"Say thank you to someone overdue to hear it."
(page 51)

If you have this book and haven't read it, or haven't read it lately... you've got to read page 51!

If you'd like... say Thanks to that someone by sending out a free card to them at my site. It only costs you your time :)

Happy Monday!

~ Kari Womack
Independent Sr. Distributor 17766
http://www.sendoutcards.com/joyfulnotes

0 comments: